Biweekly interactive maps showcasing data points across Miami-Dade County, Florida and the U.S.
1. Click here to see our first released interactive map featuring community characteristics of Miami-Dade County subdivisions. Click icons to display statistics for each subdivision.
2. Click here to see our second interactive map of Miami-Dade County municipalities and unincorporated areas that is constantly updated. We will be adding new features periodically. Below is a list of new features by date added.
- August 9, 2017: New economic characteristics including per capita income, household income, population below poverty and labor force participation.
- July 13, 2017: New Educational Attainment Data.
- June 15, 2017: New Age and race demographics.