- Training Institute
The Metropolitan Center has provided training to many agencies and municipalities locally over the past ten years in topics as diverse as essential customer service skills to creating organizational performance measures. The Training Institute is committed to providing high quality training programs at reasonable cost to state agencies, local government, and non-profit organizations in South Florida. Over the past five years, the Training Institute has [also] focused on delivering contract training. Training programs are customized to the specific needs of the client and are conducted either at the training facilities at the Metropolitan Center location in downtown Miami or on site for the sponsoring agency.
SHRM Professional Development Credits Available for All Sessions
- Local Economic Development Tools & Technique. Mar. 23, 2017, 11am - 3pm. Cost: $20-$30. More Information
- Records Management Certification Program: The Business and Legal Benefits of Establishing Records. Mar. 27-28, 2017, 9am - 4pm. Cost: $240-255. More Information
- Grant Writing-101: The Basics on how to find funding opportunities to match your organization's needs and strategies. Apr. 12, 2017, 9am - 4pm. Cost: $90-$110. More information
- Human Resource Innovation and Strategy: Recruiting, Motivating, and Retaining. Apr. 13, 2017. 9am - 12pm. Cost: $40-$55. More Information
- Financial Literacy and Retirement Preparedness: Your Spending, Your Savings, Your Future! Apr. 19-May 24, 2017, 6pm - 8pm. Cost: $25-$150. More Information
About Our Trainers
We have gifted and enthusiastic instructors who bring a wealth of experience from the public, private, and non-profit sectors to each session. Training is immediately evaluated and participant’s feedback is “looped” into future content.
Our training staff is well-regarded in the community and consistently receives high scoring evaluations from trainees.
Our training staff and associates are certified in their respective area of expertise; indeed their skills are not only certificated, they are also applied on a daily basis therefore teaching is from a basis of experience and theory.
Providing this level of trainers helps to set our programs apart from others and enable us to be quite adaptive to the needs of our clients.
Allow us to train your employees to reach their peak performance using techniques provided by one of our unique training programs!
For continual growth, FIU Metropolitan Center is frequently searching for exceptional facilitators/trainers to join our pool of qualified trainers. We are always interested in skilled, knowledgeable and highly motivated people.
For consideration to become a trainer or to receive our newsletter with upcoming trainings, please email the Training Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org