- Training Institute
- Employee Development Programs
- Strategic Planning and Performance for Non-Profit Organizations
Strategic Planning and Performance for Non-Profit Organizations
An intense accelerated course designed for both the seasoned professional who wants to review the big picture as well as for those that are new to strategic planning.
- Dates: October 5th and 12th from 9am – 1pm (light breakfast and snack provided)
- Location: FIU Broward Pines Center, 17195 Sheradon St., Pembroke Pines, 33331
- Cost: $275
2-Part Seminar and Workshop
- Session 1: In-depth instruction on the most up-to-date strategic planning tools, language and models being used today; group discussion and case studies; all texts and readings provided; bring an outline of your strategic plan to session 1.
- Then develop a strategic plan of your own and work one-on-one with instructors on to refine your work; instructors are available for individual consultation throughout the week and via phone and e-mail.
- Session 2: Review required readings; short presentations; small group discussion; research methods; putting your work into action.
- Jim McGuire, Ed.D, former Director of the Ann Storck Center in Ft. Lauderdale with more than 25 years experience in non-profit management
- Howard Frank, Ph.D, professor of Public Administration at FIU for more than 20 years and the current Director of the FIU Metropolitan Center
The Metropolitan Center at FIU is an applied research and training institute focusing on the public good. Providing top quality specialized training for over 15 years to more than 5,000 South Florida employees. CEU and Master’s credits available through FIU.
Click here to request more information.