Adobe Connect Essentials: Intro Course
|Venue:||FIU Downtown Brickell 1101 Brickell Avenue, FDBN 234|
Are you interested in taking a virtual course and/or facilitating a course/meeting? Adobe Connect platform provides the opportunity run meetings, connect with learners online, and record standalone presentations which saves on travel time, money, and allows for more flexibility. Whether you are a facilitator and/or a student, you will benefit from learning about the utilization of Adobe Connect Virtual Classroom. This 2-hour course will take you through the most basic steps from scheduling a meeting, to setting up a classroom, and making the presentation engaging and interactive. You do not need to have everyone in the same room to have a great meeting; you just need to Connect.
- Training and participating directly from mobile devices
- Deploying interactive mobile experiences including breakout sessions
- Enjoy hosting, file sharing, white boarding, and emoticons via mobile
- Allowing participants on desktop to enter hassle-free with no downloads
- Measuring live learner participation with engagement monitoring
- Becoming familiar with Adobe Connect Virtual Classroom
- Learning how to set up a Classroom
- Branding, customizable and persistent virtual classrooms
- Identifying who is the Presenter, Host, and Participant
- Identifying different pods
- Streamlining live session management with intuitive backstage tools Learning how to schedule a meeting and invite participants
- Maximizing engagement with extensive interactive options Managing Breakout Rooms
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Ivana Vuletic, earned her Masters of Science degree in Organizational Learning and Leadership with a specialization in Human Resource Development at Barry University. She also earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Business Management at the University of South Florida. Her interest areas include Training and Development, Talent Management, and Organizational Communication.
Ivana worked with Envisionary Development Consulting for a year where she designed effective training programs and curricula for Fortune 100 and 500 organizations that led to improved team productivity and overall performance. She also assisted the President in providing coaching, facilitation, and organizational development services in consultation with organizational leaders to implement organizational improvement initiatives.
Ivana’s current role is with Florida International University Metropolitan Center where she does research, plans, and develops highly effective training programs for agencies and municipalities. She also communicates with facilitators and presenters about plans for upcoming trainings.
Other work experience lies in the medical field where Ivana worked as a nursing assistant at an elderly home. There, she provided empathetic care to the elderly, facilitated learning processes for the elderly to help them live a worthy life, and promoted communication among the elderly and staff to achieve organizational goals.
Since she was 12 years old, Ivana has been playing competitive basketball. During her athletic experience, she learned the importance of group cohesiveness, communication, trust, teamwork, leadership, execution, performance, time management, and discipline.
She is fluent in English Swedish, and Croatian.