2011 Strategic Planning & Performance for Non - Profit Organizations
|Venue:||FIU Broward Pines Center|
In these challenging times a strategic plan is more important than ever for achieving success!
- Do you have a strategic plan?
- Could it be improved?
- What is your role?
2011 Strategic Planning & Performance for Non -Profit Organizations
An intense accelerated course designed for both the seasoned professional who wants to review the “big picture” as well as for those who are new to strategic planning.
Dates: June 4th and June 18th from 9am – 1pm (light breakfast and snack provided)
Location: FIU Broward Pines Center, 17195 Sheradon St., Pembroke Pines, 33331
Cost: $275 per person; all books and food are included ask for a 10% discount for enrollment of 2 or more people
2-Part Seminar and Workshop
- Session 1: In-depth instruction on the most up-to-date strategic planning tools, language and models being used today; group discussions and case studies; performance measurement and managing a balanced scorecard; all texts and readings provided; if you have a strategic plan already, please bring an outline.
- Two weeks in which to develop a strategic plan of your own and work one-on-one with instructors to refine your work; instructors have office hours and are available for individual consultation throughout the week in person and via phone and e-mail.
- Session 2: Review required readings; research methods; short presentations; small group discussion; putting your work into action.
- Jim McGuire, Ed.D, former Director of the Ann Storck Center in Ft. Lauderdale with more than 25 years experience in non-profit management
- Howard Frank, Ph.D, professor of Public Administration at FIU for more than 20 years and the current Director of the FIU Metropolitan Center
The Metropolitan Center at FIU is an applied research and training institute providing top quality specialized training for over 15 years to more than 5,000 South Florida employees. CEU and Master’s credits available through FIU.
Or contact Jeannette Jacques at (305) 349 – 1442 or email@example.com or Dr. Howard Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org