Development of strategic economic projects and studies that look at regional development problems and opportunities.
- Economic development strategies
- Economic impact and industry sector analysis
- Commercial corridor development
- Affordable housing studies
- Commercial real estate research Demographic research
The Metropolitan Center provides technical assistance throughout Southeast Florida to decision makers in a variety of land use issues.
- Evaluation and Appraisal Reports (EARs)
- Comprehensive Plans
- Annexation Feasibility
- Strategic planning and visioning
- Organizational efficiency and services
Collection of opinion data that allows organizations to understand the preferences and priorities of their clients.
- Resident surveys
- Issue focus groups,
- One-on-one interviews,
- Secret shops, evaluation of customer service.